So today I was working on a calendar for the Young Women and I realized that 2011 is mere days away. 2011! Yikes!
What will this new year bring?
One hope is not another November 2010.
The good news is I'm practically back to normal. Last week, for Thanksgiving, I was grateful to be in Edinburgh, which is an awesome thing, considering the week before I was plotting the quickest route home to Idaho.
Edinburgh was hit with a massive snow storm last weekend, or winter as I call it, and it caused chaos. Wimpy Scots. I love it. It's so beautiful. Edinburgh covered in snow is wondrous. It is one of my favorite cities in the world. Sorry, London. You're cool and all that, but you don't have a castle and a mountain rising up in the middle of the city.
Anyway, the chaos closed uni, so I've gotten an extension on all my projects. Which is good, since I needed access to campus to finish them. Meaning, my week of freedom isn't so free, but I'll still have a chance to unpack and decorate the flat.
Life is good again. Life is really good and I know that Heavenly Father has helped me get back to this point again.
I won't bore you with further details...
I'll write more soon when it's actually interesting.
Ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I keep hoping for a school closing here, but we've only had rain and a light dusting of snow. Fingers crossed for terrible weather that I don't have to go out in.
ReplyDeleteHope your semester is wrapping up well.