And, keeping with tradition, I'm posting pics of Sarah and I.
| From our North and South tour |
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Tag 11 people
| She's going to hate me, but I love this pic. |
11 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I have two and a half MA degrees. (As soon as I finish this dissertation, it will be three).
2. I have fallen into the Thames River. Yes, the one on London.
3. My eyes do change color, depending on what I'm wearing.
4. I worked at McDonalds for two years.
5. I treat my car like my boyfriend (and it shows!)
6. I like being single.
7. I have touched the Atlantic Ocean on the US and Irish side.
8. I got my ears pierced when I was 5.
9. I've met Ian McKellan and Patrick Stewart.
10. Haggis is one of my fav foods.
11. When I was young, for a Ward Talent Show I dressed up as Simon the Chipmunk.
11 QUESTIONS Sarah ASKED ME
1. Who was your greatest/favorite teacher? Why?
D Merrill. He made Medieval literature come alive and helped me go to school in the UK. He's a fabulous teacher.
2. How many roommates have you had since graduating high school?
I tried to do the math, but counting all the roommates I've had gets complicated. Probably over 30.
3. Who is your favorite cartoon hero? (Comic book or otherwise)
Batman! Because he's Batman!
4. What is the first thing you think of when you hear my name? =)
Kent! And puppies and a lovely little cottage.
5. What is one of your hidden talents?
I write poetry.
6. What is the last book you have read?
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen.
7. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Jimmy Johns.
8. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Either Christian Bale or Tom Cruise.
9. What was your first job?
Arby's.
10. You are stranded on a deserted island and you can only take two things with you... what do you take?
A fishing pole and Jane Eyre.
11. Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory) or Zach Addy (Bones)?
Sheldon. He seems closer to my age.


hee hee hee... I love that you did this! It makes me so happy. And I love all the pictures. ha ha ha...I make such wierd faces.
ReplyDeleteI love getting to know people, and I love that you have fallen in the thames!
I love your face! I had fun doing this too!
Delete