Monday, 13 May 2013

I will survive

April was an uber emotional month for me.
I'm still not entirely sure why, but... wow tears and tears!

So May, in contrast, has been nice. I'm settling into a groove with work.
Still have no idea what is going to happen.

I miss Scotland every single day. And I would love to go back,
but I have no idea how.

I read articles about how my chosen career (publishing) is dying.
I want to pursue a PhD, but where would the money come from...

So I go to work. I read books. I play with my nephews.
I save my money up for.... something.

I curl up with Leon and Dastan every night.

I pray. I read the scriptures.
And I hope something happens. Some sign.
Or maybe I just need to make up my mind.

However, I'm not miserable. I don't cry every day.
Progress!

Saturday I went to Chuck O Rama with my mum and then
went to see Iron Man 3. (Loved it!!!)

So life is good. I am content.


2 comments:

  1. I think April is like that for all of us. Almost spring, but feels like winter half the time. But, Aprils pass, right? And we fight on.

    And you're not waiting, girl, you're fighting. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valerie, thank you! I will keep fighting on!

      Delete