So I love my car. It's a Toyota Rav4 and wonderful. His name is Puck.
Well, Puck has been having problems all winter with air flow. The heater wasn't pumping out a lot of air. Now it's the same with the air-conditioning. I figured I just needed to change the air filter.
So Wednesday, July 7th, I took Puck in to get serviced and washed and filled with petrol.
At home, I decided to give him an interior bath and see if I could clean this air filter. It's behind the glove compartment. So, I started to pull it out and heard this weird rattling sound.
And that's when I saw some cat food on the air filter. Lots of cat food... then more cat food. And more cat food.
So I had this.
See that rounded black thing at the bottom? That was full of cat food too. And remnants of mouse nest. I'd found a mouse nest in my engine a couple months ago. It was empty. Now I know why.
So I spent an hour vacuuming out that area, which is small, so I had to use pipes and hoses to get in there. I now hate cat food.
My hatred for mice is rising ten fold. On my way down to Utah, I was very disappointed to miss one on the road.
Now you may laugh.
This is why I love cats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment