Sorry it's been so long since I've written. There hasn't been a lot to write.... I think I say that every time.
Anyway, it's been a summer of changes. C & K moved to OR. B & J to UT, taking my nephews and their fabulous cat. Sad day.
I also learned that driving 1000 miles in two days really takes a toll on the body.
We went down a few weeks ago to visit. It was fabulous. I miss my family.
I recently switched laptops, and my new one doesn't like Microsoft Office 2004, go figure.
It's been a bit hard to apply for jobs when I can't update my cover letter.
Plus with all the traveling, that's been on hold.
I'm going to start working on it again, though.
This week has been hard with panic attacks and such. Oct 13th marked two years since I left Scotland.
I miss it every single day. A couple weeks ago I was watching this PBS show called Earthflight, which follows birds around the world. It's really cool.
And they flew over Edinburgh.
My heart broke.
But, there's not much I can do about it.
Press on. Go to work. Etc.
That's the update.
Oh and I bought a new bed! Full size! I finally feel like a real adult. ha ha ha.
The cats and I still fight over it, as they have a tendency to lay right in the middle and seem very put out when I move them to one side. This goes on every night. Well, at least I get half.
And it's a beautiful night tonight. Hunter's Moon. So I'm going to read OR Melling's book Hunter's Moon in honor of it.
Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment