Hi!
According to my blog overview page, my last post was in July! So sorry for that. ha ha ha.
I'm always curious if anyone reads my blog, since I'm on Facebook a lot.
Anyway, update:
I have full time job! Permanent! Huzzah and hooray!!
AND...
I've moved! A co worker helped me find a lovely one bedroom apartment closer to work, in Riverton, and I can even take the bus!
I'm excited about this because the bus is cheaper and I loved riding the bus in Scotland.
I live in an area with lots of horses, deer and even antelope!
I really love it here. My landlords are great. I know this is where the Lord wants me.
My new ward seems pretty cool. Lots of little kids. So Sacrament meeting may be a little noisy.
But I had so many people introduce themselves to me!
I am missing my old ward and those adorable 4 year olds I taught.
The best part is that I have Leon and Dastan back. These two crack me up! Leon is actually asleep at my feet right now, snoring. Adorable.
I will post pictures as soon as I get the downloaded off my phone.
Still missing Scotland. A lot. Hoping to go for Christmas.
Depression is coming back, along with my anxiety. I was expecting the anxiety, because that's how my body reacts when change happens.
But the depression was unexpected. So it looks like it's time to get back to a doctor. Fun fun.
Anyway, that's about it. I'm still unpacking, so pictures will follow.
I do love my job. I love my apartment. I love good days. :)
This year is already going so fast! I hope it slows down soon.
Oh, it snowed yesterday! It was lovely and melted way too soon. I hope more comes soon.
Sunday, 1 March 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment