Thursday, 20 May 2010

And here we go.

Why start a blog?
Well, I was watching a MormonMessages video on YouTube about Stephanie Nielson and how Elder Ballard said we can use the internet for good. This got me thinking.
I've been having a feeling for awhile that I need to start this, so why not now, when I have so much time on my hands... more on that later.

Also, this is about as girly as the blog will get. I don't scrapbook, so no bows and flowers and annoying country songs anytime you click on here. Maybe some pictures, if I can figure out how to do that.

The title? Well, lately I've feel like Alice in Wonderland. On a journey from point to point, without a real plot, and some really strange characters popping up.

So... Welcome! I hope you enjoy this fascinating journey of life with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment