Sunday, 30 May 2010

An Aunt to a daredevil.

There is a reason you should never move home after a certain age.
It may save your parents from an untimely death.
I have a reached such a point.
Today... just ARGH!
Suffice it to say that I willingly went to spend an hour or so with my brother and sis and adorable nephew. Which was a much needed break.

My nephew likes to roll off the couch into your arms. Scratch that, he LOVES it. The kid is a daredevil. I liked it too, once I realized what he was doing and learned how to catch him before he hit the floor (ohhh, he's quick). I also got to feed him some baby food. Which he managed to get all over his face. He is fatally cute. One thing I will not regret is spending more time with him.

That's all I'm going to mention. 
Le sigh.
On the plus side, today it has rained! The clouds are brilliantly beautiful and it felt a bit like Scotland.

I also got to watch Merlin, one of my favorite shows. I love being able to watch Arthurian legend come alive and Meriln does just that. It has magic and dragons and, well Arthur. If you haven't seen it, check it out. 

I posted my last Brit-Lit tour on Facebook today. I flew out of Gatwick four years ago today. I had no idea at the time that I would be able to go back to the UK. And here I am again, hoping to return.
I've been praying to be led in the right direction, but now I realize that I need to make a decision. So my decision is to do everything possible to get back there. If it doesn't work, well, then I know the answer!

Well, peeps, I've got a church lesson to review and plan. I wish you all a good Sabbath.

Ta luvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment