Yes, yes, it's been a whole month and I haven't blogged. Believe me, February is one month I'm very happy to leave behind. More about that later.
I just wanted to give a shout-out to my friend Valerie's blog: The T-shirt Project.
It's a brilliant idea, I think.
So much so, I contributed three of my very own t-shirts.
Here's one:
http://theteeshirtproject.blogspot.com/2011/02/stacey-has-that-lovin-feeling-edinburgh.html
Click and peruse. It's rather fun. Contribute if you'd like!
There are many awesome t-shirts out there.
On another note...
All I can say is, "Good riddance to February", although today wasn't much better, but isn't March in like a lion out like a lamb? Hopefully it gets better.
I'm tasked with researching UK copyright law for a course. I don't know why the classmate who is dealing with the item in question isn't doing it. Augh.
Anyway, I'm off to bed I promise I will tell you all about my fab Valentine's Day and... other stuff (like why I should be banned from used bookstores)
;-)
Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for the shout-out, and I'd like to chime in with a good riddance to February myself. This year the month was my bell jar, and I'm glad to see it gone.
ReplyDelete