Sunday, 8 June 2014

A lot has changed.

A month ago, give or take, I was sitting quietly in my ward at Sugar.
Now I'm sitting in my new apartment in Utah, with a new job!
It was a sudden change. I had 10 days to do it in.
Move.
Start new job. Find place to live.

But the Lord really blessed me.
I had a place to stay for the first couple days.
I found a place to live the day before I started my new job with a cool roomie!
She has two of the coolest dogs.

So the Lord has really blessed me.
I also got to bring my cats, which has been a great blessing.
Aren't they so cute?

I love having them with me. They are becoming indoor cats and are not happy with it,
BUT I know it's for their safety and I've been watching My Cat From Hell and reading lots of Jackson Galaxy stuff to know how to take care of them and get them used to being indoor cats. I've spoiled them with treats and toys to keep them busy.

I plan on building them a catio too. And taking them for walks.
Yes, one of those cat people. :)

As I sit here, Dastan is curled up by my feet. They're so great.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated on life in Utah. The job is good. I love my work and I love where I live.
It feels like a great blessing after a year or so in gloom.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for steps into the future! Let's hear more about this new life.

    ReplyDelete