For his birthday, I bought W the storybook of Lambert, the Sheepish Lion.
This is an early Disney cartoon and I LOVED it when I was little. Heck, I still love it. It has lions and sheep - two great things!
Here's the cartoon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRtKAQJUc3g
Aww, isn't baby Lambert adorable?
Anyway, so tonight I was reading the story to W (sadly, the book does not have the song) and I realized that there were only 5 lambs and six ewes, which is why Lambert's "mom" claims him as her son.
So, if the stork was one lamb short and one lamb was replaced by Lambert
and Lambert was supposed to go to South Africa...
And,
assuming they got switched...
what happened to that lamb?
...
...
I don't think I can enjoy the story as much now.
(I keep picturing the lions having a BBQ - I'm horrible).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Awwh, that's just cute.
ReplyDelete