I found an amazing website that is legit (so far no scams from people with limited English and pictures of resort hotel rooms saying it's only £85/week. Yep, think that might be a scam.) There was one guy who wanted me to PAY him £100 just to SEE the flat.
I really hope people are not that stupid.
This website is called Zoopla (awesome name!) and I am in love. 1) Most of the flats listed are way cheaper than Gumtree and 2) I can search by street name and then change the radius! Seriously.
And if I can't find a place. I can always live here...http://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/details/11866256?search_identifier=c8d389c179a03b550b66624e03e1333d
It's very cheap! I'd get a nice duvet!
So that's my shout out. It's been a rough week. Only one inquiry on Puck.
And this is the final week.
Two nights left in Allentown.
I am dreading Sunday. I feel torn.
I'm happy because I'm going to Edinburgh.
I'm worried because things in Edinburgh are still up in the stratosphere. I have a place to stay (dislike being a guest, but it's a bed), but no money. No idea when my student loans will come in. Oh, don't even get me started on that mire. And I'll need to buy a bus pass. This may not seem too serious, but I have a lot of traveling to do.
I'm gutted that I'm leaving my nephews. They are amazing and I'm not going to like not seeing them every day. I've taken naps with W the past couple days and I talk to him about what I'll bring him back from Edinburgh and how much I'll miss him. J too. Although he just smiles at me and does that cooing thing. The kid has a major sense of humor.
Anyway, it's almost bed time. The moon is coming up - beautiful - and soon I'll be home in Edinburgh.
And that's a happy thought- really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Don't worry, it will all work out!!! (This is Rachel Milliron btw), and if you need a couch to crash on for a couple of nights or something, I am pretty sure I have a couch...I don't exactly recall how my apartment looks (yikes!). I get there on the seventh :)
ReplyDelete