While writing my last blog, I was scanning through my pictures of Edinburgh (of which there are hundreds) and came across a photo that was... interesting.
Backstory:
In April 2009, I climbed Blackford Hill, which offers some amazing 360 〫views of Edinburgh and also has this:
Cool, huh. Basically, the compass provides outlines of landmarks and buildings you will see in that direction and how far away they are. I had lots of fun with this contraption.
A few pictures before that, I found this one:
The caption read, "Some really cool mansions." Now, the buildings I'm talking about are the four on the green part. There's one almost smack dab in the middle of the photo, one a little to the left, and another hidden behind the trees on the left. Then, there's a pink building on the right, in front of a group of buildings with a square tower. I used to see that tower on a hill as I walked to church. I loved it. I wondered what it was. I was excited to find it.
Aren't they beautiful?
I know what they are now.
They're not mansions, although they used to be.
That's Craighouse Campus.
That's my campus. Where all my classes are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment